5 Pillars of
Access and Connectivity
that ensures every Pakistani has access to internet that is a fundamental right that we need to make available universally and especially to under served populations.
that creates the ability to do most daily tasks using smart-phones in a secure and a faster manner.
that digitizes intra-government operations and processes towards a paperless and efficient environment and also digitizes the government services for citizens.
Digital Skilling and Literacy
that enables our technical graduates to secure relevant jobs.
Innovation and Entrepreneurship
that provides an enabling environment for startups to flourish.
Key Components of
- Infrastructure Development
- Human Resource Development, Entrepreneurship, R&I and Freelancing in IT
- Software Exports
- ICT for Girls
- Local Languages Content Development
- Persons with disabilities (PWDs)
- Open Source
- Local Manufacturing of Hardware
IN KEY SECTORS
- NADRA, FBR, AGPR and ICT Administration etc: for Cloud Computing and Big Data
- Energy Sector
- ICT Companies
- Public & Government Sector
- Banks & Financial Institutes
- ICT Education: Enhance Primary & Secondary School students capability to construct, hypothesize, explore, experiment, evaluate, foster logical thinking, problem solving, persistence and collaboration by encouraging next generation computing and analytical curricula and ICT tool adoption programs.
- IoT, FinTech, Artificial Intelligence & Robotics by encouraging a highly integrated startup ecosystem through collaboration with national and international incubation centers, financial institutions, universities, relevant government departments, industry consultants and associations.
- Law & Justice